2020 UN YPP (Young Professionals Programme): Namibia and China Eligible
The application period for the 2020 YPP exams is now open. Become part of the Programme.
YPP is an entry examination to start a career with the United Nations (UN) Secretariat. Every year, countries that are un- or under- represented in the UN are invited to take part in the examination process.
- Management and Administration: job opening # 138630
- Global Communications: job opening # 138706
- Political Affairs and Human Rights: job opening # 138708
- Nationality of a participating Member State
- Bachelor’s degree or at least a 3-year equivalent degree relevant for the exam area
- 32 years of age or younger (born on or after 1 Jan. 1988)
- Fluency in English or French
As a successful YPP candidate you will be placed on a reserve list of qualified candidates who can be selected for available positions across the UN over a 3-year period.
Remember to watch the application guidance video to learn more about the process.
For more information visit: http://careers.un.org/